· By Merle von KOMBUCHERY
Recipe for your immune system - kombucha with ginger lemon
Ginger Lemon Kombucha Recipe
It's slowly getting warmer, but you should still pay attention to your immune system during the transition from winter to spring. Should the cold days come again, a balanced diet will help you a lot. In addition to enough fresh fruit and vegetables, you can prepare this super delicious ginger-lemon kombucha.
What you need:
- 500 ml raw
- 1 medium-sized head of ginger, peeled and cut into sticks
- 30 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
Here's how it's prepared:
- Pour kombucha into a sufficiently large sealable glass bottle
- Add ginger and freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Close the bottle tightly and leave at room temperature for 2-3 days
- Then filter out the ginger through a sieve and your kombucha is ready!
- It is best to store in the refrigerator from day 4!
3 Interesting Facts About Ginger
- The essential oil gingerol contained in ginger has a structure similar to acetylsalicylic acid and can have a similar effect to aspirin.
- The enzyme zingibain contained in ginger helps to split proteins into the smallest amino acids. This can help immensely for people who have trouble digesting proteins.
- Ginger can be a good travel companion to combat nausea and soothe your stomach.
3 Interesting Facts About Lemons
- The substances contained in the lemon can help your body absorb iron more efficiently.
- Lemons contain a lot of antioxidants. These can prevent skin aging caused by free radicals and help to reduce skin imperfections.
- Lemon juice is a natural appetite suppressant and can help you lose weight
Hinweis: Dieser Artikel ist ausschließlich für Informationszwecke bestimmt und nicht als professionelle Analyse, Beratung oder medizinische Auskunft zu verstehen, sondern enthält die persönliche Meinung des Autors, basierend auf recherchierter Fachliteratur und eigener Erfahrung zum Thema.