The fermented tea drink is even more refreshing
In addition to being super easy, this recipe is also very decorative. Perfect for a cozy barbecue evening with friends. Did you know that peaches belong to the rose family and were known in China as early as 2000 BC? It is therefore hardly a coincidence that kombucha and peach complement each other so perfectly. And let's go!
Ingredients for 2 glasses of kombucha peach iced tea:
- 300 mlKombucha Original
- 2 small peeled and sliced peaches
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 2 dashes of lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Mint leaves to decorate
And this is how it's done:
- Pour the kombucha into a small carafe or other decorative vessel.
- Then add the agave syrup and lemon juice and stir with a spoon.
- Add the peaches and stir again and let stand for a while so that the aromas of the peach can unfold in the kombucha.
- Then pour the kombucha mixture into two glasses filled with ice cubes and decorate with mint.
Let yourself be quenched your thirst!
Thank you for reading!