Have fun with our fluffy and vegan kombucha pancakes!Easter this year means once again enjoying those special moments with the family and realizing how important it is to be healthy. We hope you have a nice Easter time with one or the other sunshine despite all the restrictions. Thanks to unsweetened applesauce and kombucha, our vegan pancakes are super fluffy without sugar or eggs. At Easter there are no limits when it comes to topping. Applesauce, a delicious almond sauce, berries or just a little maple syrup as a highlight. According to your taste! Here we go!
You need this equipment:
- Mixing bowl
- Coated pan
Ingredients for 12 kombucha pancakes:
- 2 cups of flour
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 cupKombucha Original
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 4 teaspoons of avocado oil or oil of your choice
- Oil for the pan for frying
And let's go!
1. Put all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and mix everything until you have a smooth, smooth batter
2. Heat the coated pan on medium heat and add a little oil
3. After the pan has heated up, you can now add a ladle or large spoon of batter to the pan, or several if your pan is sufficientn
4. As soon as you can see small bubbles in the batter and the base is slightly golden brown, you can carefully turn the pancakes
5. Now you just have to wait until the other side turns golden brown and lift the pancakes out of the pan onto a plate
Mmmmh yummy! Happy Easter!
Thank you for reading!