Christmas kombucha orange punch
Christmas is around the corner. A warm kombucha punch is a must. the perfect alternative to mulled wine can be enjoyed with or without alcohol. Our Recipe for an alcohol-free variant is in no way inferior to mulled wine. You can simply buy our Raw Original Kombucha or use your own brewed Kombucha.Kombucha can help your intestines digest the many Christmas feasts and yours Reduce bloating . With its many organic acids and vitamins, it can not only help the intestines, but also good for an unpleasant hangover works.
Recipe for hot kombucha orange punchh
What you need for 5 people:
- 1 liter of kombucha (bought orself made)
- 3 oranges
- 3 sticks of cinnamon
- 2 star anise
- 1 vanilla stick
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 large saucepan
How to do it:
- Peel the oranges and filter
- Collect the juice of the orange
- Scrape out the pulp from a vanilla stick
- Put the kombucha in the saucepan
- Oranges, juice of oranges, star anise, pulp of
Add the vanilla stick and sugar to the saucepan
- Let everything soak for 5 minutes at a medium temperature,
so that the sugar is completely dissolved
Then decorate as you like and enjoy warm.
Thank you for reading!